Using Akka HTTP and streams I can take a Source[ByteString, _] and using it
as the body entity for a POST request to some HTTP endpoint, yielding some
response. I'd like to abstract this into an Akka streams *Sink* I can run
with said Source and materialise to, for example, the HTTP status code (or
the response body.) The goal is reusability - to be able to write to, say,
stdout (via StreamConverters.fromOutputStream), or HTTP, or both (the same
way I can pipe to Curl.)

Having become a bit familiar with the streams API I'm a quite stumped as to
how to do this, if it it's even possible at present. If it is possible,
would anyone be able to offer some advice or a general outline on how to
achieve it?