Dear Konrad,
Thanks for your answer, our Actors didn't do anything that blocks the
system.
One possible cause for our performance problem is that in our
"cluster-metrics-adaptive-group" router have just one routees associated to
one actor (We have one actor for microsistem right now). We think to
increase the number of actor for each microsistem and consequencialy the
routees lists, is this a possible solution?
If it is right to do so, there is a way to increase and decrease the group
without going directly inside the code, and leaves akka do so ?
Thanks Silvio