Hello!

I would like to build a custom GraphStage that essentially filters out
elements based on a comparison made against the result of a Future and
would like to retain this value for future elements.  Additionally, I would
also like to preserve the order in which elements pass through filter.  My
current implementation uses mapAsync with parallelism factor set to 1 and
an actor that executes the future and maintains state.  It pipes results
back to self for processing and then sends it back to the temp sender
created in the mapAsync call.  Is this approach appropriate?

Would you be able to provide any high level guidance on how to accomplish
this in a custom GraphStage?  I think I grasp how AsyncCallbacks work but
am not 100% sure about how to guarantee order.  If I execute separate
Futures for each upstream push, there is the chance they may finish out of
order?

Any advice is greatly appreciated - thank you in advance!