This is what I want to achieve:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XSh_7PyXMdo/V-E3gQROnWI/AAAAAAAAABw/m0zxtF82494d2ZnYj-Qio3TuXzHUHl2fwCLcB/s1600/example.png>

I receive an HttpResponse coming from one single TCP connection always
open, I want to emit ByteString which then are precessed by a JsonFraming
stage. The problem is that the HTTP entity is a sub-source. I know I could
simply use runFold on the dataBytes but then I have to deal with a future
and mapAsync and I don't want to, I want to try another way :)

The broadcast is here to slow down the HttpResponse in-flow.

I hope this is clear, if not don't hesitate to ask questions.

I you want I've created a little library for draw.io with Source, Sink,
Flow, etc. elements to quickly draw flow charts.

Thank you,

Victor