Hi Juan,

As far as I know (a bit dated knowledge) Heroku does not allow generic TCP
communication to the nodes at all, only HTTP on a port that you get from
the $PORT environment variable, which will be routed from the public
address through Herokus HTTP routing infrastructure, so I'm afraid that if
it is still like this it makes it impossible to run Akka Cluster on Heroku.

There seems to be something nowadays called Private Spaces nowadays which
gives you a private virtual network between your nodes. If that really
allows connections from any of your nodes to any other on whatever TCP port
you like you will be able to run Akka Cluster in such an environment
(https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/dynos#private-spaces-runtime-networking)

--
Johan
Akka Team