We are running Akka with Docker image and want to pass all the running
Akka Docker's IP/Port info in case of addition on new Docker image.

our application.conf file is defined as per below

akka
 {

 actor
  {
    provider = "akka.cluster.ClusterActorRefProvider"

 debug {
              receive = on
              autoreceive = on
              lifecycle = on
              fsm = on
              event-stream = on
              unhandled = on
              router-misconfiguration = on
            }
  }

  remote
  {
    log-remote-lifecycle-events = off
    netty.tcp {
      hostname = "127.0.0.1"
      port = 2551
    }
  }
}

We have defined our Java code where we are loading config file using

ActorSystem system = ActorSystem.create("ClusterSystem", config);

As per current configuration, we are listening to TCP Port. please help to
figure out how to pass new docker image IP/Port information to all the
current running docker images.