Hi Sergey,

It's hard to guess with the information you provided, so here are a few
questions:

are you sure the killSwitch is placed in the correct place in the flow?
are flow stages executing in a timely fashion, or do they occupy CPU for
long periods of time?
how and when are you triggering the killSwitch?
is "heavy actor" and "parrent actor" the same, or different things?

cheers,
Rafał