Hello,

Some time after upgrading to Akka-HTTP 10.0.3, these errors started
appearing in rare cases, in as yet unknown circumstances.

> Sending an 2xx 'early' response before end of request was received...
> Note that the connection will be closed after this response.
> Also, many clients will not read early responses!
> Consider only issuing this response after the request data has been
> completely read!

The code snippet with more or less relevant part of code:
post {
  extractRequestContext { ctx =>
    val uploadF = Future {
      Files.createDirectories(destPath.getParent)
      Files.createTempFile(destPath.getParent, "", ".tmp")
    }(filesystemEc) flatMap { tmpPath =>

      withTemporaryFile(tmpPath){ () =>
        for {
          _ <-
ctx.request.entity.withSizeLimit(MaxUploadableSize).dataBytes.runWith(FileIO.toPath(tmpPath))
          lastModifiedTime <- commit(tmpPath, destPath)
        } yield lastModifiedTime
      }
    }

    onComplete(uploadF) {
      case Success(lastModifiedTime) =>
        complete("")
      case Failure(ex: FileSystemException) if {
        val lowerMessage = ex.getMessage.toLowerCase
        lowerMessage.contains("disk quota exceeded") ||
          lowerMessage.contains("no space left on device")
      } =>
        complete(HttpResponse(
          status = StatusCodes.RequestEntityTooLarge,
          entity = HttpEntity("Disk quota exceeded")
        ))

      case Failure(ex) =>
        throw ex
    }
  }
}

private def withTemporaryFile[T](tempFile: Path)
                                (body: () => Future[T]): Future[T] = {
  val result = body()

  result.recoverWith {
    case e =>
      Future(Files.deleteIfExists(tempFile))
        .flatMap(_ => result)
  }
}

Can someone help and tell me what is wrong?

Thanks,
Vasiliy