Hello, guys!

Recently I've came across the situation when my persisted cluster singleton
actor died on short db hangup and it then hasn't been got to live ever.
So, cluster singleton manager was alive, proxy was alive but the instance
of actor was stopped by `Eventsourced` class via `context stop self` and
thats'it.
Cluster singleton manager, who I suspect is responsible for tracking such
things, decided that that Termination was a piece of an actor migration and
didn't make anything to try to recover actor.

So.. Can we consider it a bug? Or may be there is some recomendation to
handle such failures.
The first thing that cane into my mind is to have not just an actor (which
will act as persisted clusted singleton), but rather a pair supervider +
actor.
Superviser will handle craches and by some strategy decide what to do with
failed actor.

What would community say?