Hi,

It's strange, I have put the LZ4 compression in the kryo serialization
extension. Actually I am relying on it in production (compiled from the
same source). The only difference I see is that it's using the artery
transport. Could it be that the source byte buffer is released earlier by
artery, when it is still in the serializer and the byte array get
corrupted? I think it may show only when using more time-consuming
serialization.

Regards,
luben