Hi,

I trying akka-http (version 10.x) by creating a small API who generate UUID
on demand. For a bulk UUID creation (ex: */uuid1/5000* to get 5000 UUID
v1), I would like to return a chunked response to avoir building a list of
xxxx item on memory.

>From Play 2.5 I usually using final Source<ByteString, ?> source =
Source.fromGraph(...) but I don't find how to do this with akka-http and
akka-stream.

Do you have any idea how to do this ?