Hello hAkkers,

Our app spawns multiple external processes (via java.util.Runtime.exec(..))
and then writes to STDIN of such processes via:
```
StreamConverters
  .fromOutputStream(() => process.getOutputStream, autoFlush = true)
  .runWith(MergeHub.source[])
```

MergeHub is attached to output stream to prevent closing of such stream
after one of client done writing to it.

While there are up to, say, four external processes everything is working
fine, but as soon as they number increases, OutputStreamSubscriber just
stops to request next elements for all of them.
I've checked via adding `.confate` for incoming ByteStrings -- buffer just
keeps growing.

It is possible to replace StreamConverters with simple
```
Sink
  .foreach[ByteString] {
    process.getOutputStream.write(bs.toArray)
    process.getOutputStream.flush()
  }
```
and everything would work, but it's blocking and stuff.

What may be the cause of this? I've tried to change settings of
"default-blocking-io-dispatcher", but to no effect.