Hello everyone!

I'm using forms in a akka-http app and I have an issue with `formFieldMap`
directive: it start to fail after a akka update (akka-http 10.0.6 -> 10.0.8
and  akka 2.5.1 -> 2.5.3).
I feel like the FormData was not required before this change (as some of my
test use also akka-http, was fine to just add an empty FormData and it
solved the issue).

My main question is: if I don't provide a form data in my request, would a
directive formFieldMap be taken or not? What about the parameterMap which
seams taken even if empty?

I'm stuck currently trying to make test using basic HttpURLConnection work
with the update (was working before). Have someone already tested
formFieldMap/Seq without akka-http test support? Here is part of code I'm
using to test:

val conn: HttpURLConnection = createHttpConnection(urlEndpoint)
conn.setRequestMethod("GET")
conn.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
val postDataBytes: Array[Byte] = "foo=bar".getBytes(*"UTF-8"*)
conn.setRequestProperty("Content-Length", String.valueOf(postDataBytes.length))
conn.getOutputStream.write(postDataBytes)

val response: Int = conn.getResponseCode
val inputStream: InputStream = conn.getInputStream
(readUtf8InputStream(inputStream), conn.getHeaderFields)

Many thanks for any hint and have a nice day!
Christophe