Good to know that typed actors are going to use bounded mail boxes.
Just curious, don't people face issues in production systems because of
unbounded mail boxes? Our performance tests on the logger were showing that
once mail box accumulates lots of messages, it puts unreasonable load on
memory, even after messages are consumed by the actors.