Hi Bartosz,

I had a quick look into the dump. It contains >317000 StreamSupervisors, so
creating too many materializers is really the issue. Note, that the
materializer itself might go out of scope but the engine still stays alive
if the materializer has not been shutdown manually.

I created https://github.com/akka/akka/issues/23736 to discuss if we could
warn if the `Materializer` reference is not referenced any more but the
infrastructure is still alive.

Johannes