Hello,

I'm very new to the Akka Http world. I'm calling an API which is returning
me a JSON format string. So, I wanted to parse this whole HttpReponse
entity using some JSON parser, verify if the JSON is in the format I'm
expected and based on that I'll be replying back with some list of values.
I tried solving this problem using *Await.result *where i get all the
response entity in a object, I'll parse it using some JSON parser and
decide what to be replied (so this approach works). But as per
recommendation, I wanted to try something without blocking. Could someone
help me on this?

Regards,
Aditya Borde