Hi Konrad,

Our real issue is that we can not reproduce the results.  The web server we
are having latency issues with is under peak load of 10-15 requests/second
- obviously not much to deal with.

When we use load tests (https://github.com/apigee/apib), it's easy for us
to throw a few thousand requests/second at it and get latencies in the ~ 3
ms range.  We use kamon to track internal metrics - what we see is that our
95th and 99th percentiles only look bad under the production traffic but
not under load tests.

I've since used kamon to print out the actual requests trying to find any
pattern in them to hint at what's wrong in my own code, but they seem to be
completely random.  What we do know is that downgrading to spray gets us
99.9th percentile latencies under 2ms, so something related to the upgrade
is allowing this.

Thanks,

Gary