What do you mean exactly?
Switch to using Artery (the “new” remoting)? You could, sure.

Just remember that it’s not encrypted so going over internet may be a bad
idea if it has secure data.
We’re working on a TLS-ed version of Artery, but it would likely be over
TCP again.

Though we know it should be faster than the previous implementation in any
case.

Konrad 'ktoso <http://kto.so>' Malawski
Akka <http://akka.io/> @ Lightbend <http://lightbend.com/>

On October 24, 2017 at 3:59:30, Alan McSherry (alanmcshe...@gmail.com)