Hi,
I have following issue:
In my actor constructor I need to initialize some state which requires
access to HTTP service, from time to time this service in unavailable and I
want to handle this case and simply re-attempt actor creation.

I'm basically using a SupervisorStrategy that handles
ActorInitializationException and simply Restarts an actor.

The only problem is that akka is creating an error that I don't know how to
handle and what to do about it:

[akka://test/user/$a/$a] a.a.ActorCell changing Recreate into Create after
akka.actor.ActorInitializationException: akka://test/user/$a/$a: exception
during creation

Here's a code that reproduces the problem:
https://gist.github.com/wlk/7b6f76b748de7a2ea5ff0de8b7bb8989

>From what I read my solution to handling errors during actor creation
should be OK, and I'm unsure what to do with regard to the "a.a.ActorCell
changing
Recreate into Create after akka.actor.ActorInitializationException" error

I'm seeing the same behavior on 2.5.6 and 2.4.20 - except this error
message, everything else works fine.

Is this a akka bug, or should I take different approach to my problem, so
"a.a.ActorCell changing Recreate into Create after ...." would not be
logged?