Sending 10 MB messages is indeed recipie for trouble.

I’d suggest to split the 10 MB into 100 smaller messages and collect,
reassembe, them on the receiving side.

Perhaps you are fine with loosing such messages since they are periodically
published again. Otherwise you could use DistributedData to share them.

/Patrik