Firstly, Akka 2.3 is not supported anymore… Since 2015.
Please upgrade to an actively maintained version, such as Akka 2.5.
Akka 2.4 will be EOL shortly as well. 2.4 and 2.5 are binary compatible so
there’s no reason whatsoever to remain on 2.4 (not mentioning 2.3).

Akka 2.3 was enver released for Scala 2.12, and never will, thus, the
filebased mailboxes don’t exist for 2.12.
Because the filebased mailboxes module was deprecated in 2.3 and removed
ever since.
You can not mix Akka 2.3’s mailboxes with Akka 2.4 or 2.5; Akka 2.4/2.5+
are compatible with eachother, 2.3 is not.
https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/current/common/binary-compatibility-rules.html

They were also a very bad idea to begin with; you should be using Akka
Persistence which is a replacement for them.
Use this: https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.5/scala/persistence.html
<https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.5.4/scala/persistence.html>

If you insist on using filebased mailboxes, you can copy their sources into
your codebase and use them like that, the license allows for that.

Konrad 'ktoso <http://kto.so>' Malawski
Akka <http://akka.io/> @ Lightbend <http://lightbend.com/>

On January 3, 2018 at 9:06:59, mandeep gandhi (welcomemand...@gmail.com)