Hello

I'll use distributed data with akka-typed and java. I wanted to upgrade
to  Akka 2.5 and stumbled over following problem:

Before I had Adapters like:
ActorRef<Replicator.GetResponse<LWWRegister<Cache>>> readResponseAdapter =
ctx.spawnAdapter(InternalGetResponse::new);
ActorRef<Replicator.UpdateResponse<LWWRegister<Cache>>>
updateResponseAdapter = ctx.spawnAdapter(msg -> new InternalUpdateResponse
());

and using them like:

replicator.tell(new Replicator.Get<>(cacheKey, Replicator.readLocal(),
readResponseAdapter, Optional.of(msg)));
replicator.tell(new Replicator.Update<>(cacheKey, LWWRegister.create(cluster
, new Cache()),
 Replicator.writeLocal(), updateResponseAdapter, Optional.empty(), t -> t.
withValue(cluster, cache)));

now they look like

ActorRef<Replicator.GetResponse> readResponseAdapter =
ctx.messageAdapter(Replicator.GetResponse.class, InternalGetResponse::new);
ActorRef<Replicator.UpdateResponse> updateResponseAdapter =
ctx.messageAdapter(Replicator.UpdateResponse.class, msg -> new
InternalUpdateResponse());

Using the new ones give me problems now:

replicator.tell(new Replicator.Get(cacheKey, Replicator.readLocal(),
readResponseAdapter, Optional.of(msg)));
replicator.tell(new Replicator.Update(cacheKey, LWWRegister.create(cluster, new
Cache()),
 Replicator.writeLocal(), updateResponseAdapter, Optional.empty(), t ->
t.withValue(cluster, cache)));  //doesn't compile

can anyone help me with this?