Hello,
I am trying to use AKKA routers in my application. This is my first time to
try to use touting.
The problem is that I want to have the messages to be routed based on the
routing logic (hashing in the case of my app) and others to be broadcated
to all routees.
Is there a way to create a router that behaves differently when it receives
different types of message?  I would appreciate any pointers regarding that.
Thanks