Hi,

I am working on an application where I am using the thread-pool-executor. I
read the documentation on the parameters for the Threadpool executor and I
want to know what is the correlation of task-queue-size to message inbox of
Actors. When does a message in the inbox become a task? I am asking this
because according to the documentation of ThreadPool Executor: if I have
more tasks coming in on a full queue governed by the task-queue-size then
those tasks will be dropped[Hopefully I understood this correctly]; if that
is true what will be a situation in which this can happen. I thought the
mailbox to actor coupling was made to avoid the situation where if enough
threads are not available tasks are not dropped but delayed.

Thank you for your help.