Hi akka http users,

I am developing a rest service in akka http. Even though there exists a
matching path/route for the HTTP Verb in the ABCRoutes.scala, the
corresponding unit test fails with an error: Request was Rejected(no other
error details). What are usual reasons for this error pls?
are there any akka http specific scalac options I can add in build.sbt , to
make the above error more verbose pls?

Thanks much