Hi Andrzej,

Yes, it was fixed in a later release of akka-http.  Johannes (from
Lightbend) asked me to upload a memory dump, which I did, and he (or
someone else at Lightbend) made a fix to akka-http.  They entered an issue
for the bug:  https://github.com/akka/akka-http/issues/851.  And I believe
it was merged in this PR:  https://github.com/akka/akka-http/pull/852.
10.0.4 of akka-http included a fix for the issue.  -- Eric

Yes, I believe Johannes or someone else from the Lightbend team found an
issue, made a fix, and recommended I try test out my issue with a fixed
version of akka-http.