Hello, I am trying to make REST API call with akka http client. Below is
"log in" request:

Http().singleRequest(HttpRequest(...)).flatMap { resp =>
 println("headers = " + resp.headers)
 println("cookie = " + resp.header[`Set-Cookie`])
}

This is what I see in console:

headers = List(set-cookie: myCookie=blahblah; Expires=Fri, 24 Jan 2020 13:42
:55 GMT; Domain=; Path=/, Server: akka-http/10.1.6, Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019
13:42:55 GMT)
cookie = None

In debugger I see that 'headers' collection contains RawHeader with
'set-cookie'.
In network sniffer I see:

Set-Cookie: myCookie=blahblah; Expires=Fri, 24 Jan 2020 13:42:55 GMT; Domain
=; Path=/

Also there is a warning from akka:

Illegal header: Illegal 'set-cookie' header: Invalid input ';', expected
OWS or domain-value (line 1, column 145): myToken=blahblah; Expires=Fri, 24
Jan 2020 13:42:55 GMT; Domain=; Path=/

The cookie is set at server-side by 'setCookie' routing directive (under
the same version of Java, Scala, Akka etc, at the same Linux machine,
localhost), browsers understand it. I use Scala 2.12.8, akka 2.5.19, akka
http 10.1.6, Java 8

What is wrong here?

P.S. Sorry fro cross-sending it here - I sent this problem to discussion
forum a few days ago but seems there is no activity