--
Krishna Nadiminti
Research Programmer,
GRIDS laboratory,
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering,
The University of Melbourne.
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: +61 3 8344 1347

--- Begin Message ---
sir,
      I have one more clarification regarding Alchemi v1.0.5 Does the manger require Microsoft SQL 2005 or does it work with Microsoft SQL 2000.

Thanking you

Imtiaz
Research Student
BITS Pilani