Hallo,

I'm currently building LFS 8.2 with BLFS tools support.

Instead of jhalfs 2.4 release I used something later from the svn
repository so the 114-elf step was successful and the LFS build
completed flawlessly overnight.

So far, LFS is booting and running fine.

Now for my problem: the Makefile generated for BLFS tools has some
catch-22: all rules refer to xsltproc but this doesn't exist yet, it
will only be built quite late using that same makefile.

So either I build libxml2 and libxslt manually, removing them from the
makefile, or there needs to be some special coding for the "xml tools
bootstrap" as a very early step in the generated makefile.

Tschau...Thomas
--
"Do you wanna be a legend or a passing footprint on the sands of time?"