You wrote this

'
1.  Count the number of cores that are possible on the map
2.  If the count is non-zero:
   2a.  Find the next possible core in on the map (if none left exit
loop)
   2b.  Send the map, minus the core planets we found, recursively
back into the function
   2c.  Loop back to 1
3.  If count is zero:
   3a.  Compare the depth of the recursion to the best found so far
(the depth is the number of cores found)
   3b.  If greater, mark this configuration as the best found so far.
'

I thought about this, but unfortunatly this is excatly what I do not know how to program, can you help me programming this ? in PHP maybe, may knowledge in C in 15 years old !!!

Anway
Step 1 is DONE, and programmed

I could send you the PHP source code, but is needs a database MySQL I could transfert to if you are OK

Reply via email to