Mike Johnson wrote:
> Plesae rite a program for me to find prime nummers. It should be recursive
> prorgram. What duz that mean?
> If u type a nummer like 10 it should say "1 is prime, 2 is prime, 3 is prime,
> 4 is not prime" up to 10.
> This iz not homewurk I just thout of it myself. Lol.

/* Sure Mike, Happy to help!
   This program implements a blindingly fast O(n^n) algorithm
   to find prime numbers, using an elegant recursive method. */
int _(int n, int m, int d, int t)
{
    int r;

    if (t) return d?1+_(n,m,d-1,d):n?_(n-1,m,m,n):0;
    for(r=m!=n; d*(t<n); ++t)
        r &= _(n,_(t,m,0,1),d-1,0)|!_(t,1,t,0);
    return r*n;
}

  Print primes up to the requested value
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    int max;
    scanf("%d", &max);
    for(int n = 2; n <= max; n++)
        printf("%d is%s prime\n",n, _(n,1,n,0)?"":" not");

    return 0;