@ashish jain :then what for aaab..

________________________________
 From: ashish jain <ashishjainco...@gmail.com>
To: algogeeks@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [algogeeks] Programming Problem

if from the string s.. a binary search tree (with higher value alphabets on the
left side of the root and lower value alphabets on the right side of root) is
formed removing the repeated characters during the formation of he BST and then
applying inorder technique to get the string s2.
 String S2 will give the most beautifull unique string producible from s.

^^ Correct me if wrong!!

String s is called unique if all the characters of s are different.