From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 10:03 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] ELEMENT TV FIRE EDITION AND ARC

Check the manual. Or ask someone. You're correct usually and I " usually HDMI 1
is the ARC port. What device are you using it with? is ARC inabled on this AVR
or what ever you're trying to use it with??

On 1/4/2018 2:30 AM, Tim Grady wrote:
> Has anyone tried setting up audio return channel with this tv?  I've
> tried it but can't seem to get it to work.  I keep getting an error
> that there is no arc cable connected evin though I have a highspeed
> cable connected in hdmi 1 which is where you are supposed to connect it for
> arc.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#181): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/181
View All Messages In Topic (3): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7794534