I need to get one song off Youtube. I used to use Ponce Media downloader but it stopped working for me so I went to Songr and now it won't download even though the song is on about five Youtube sites. I have tried some online converters but found they won't convert if the file has music. I did use VS download which is where I got the webm file and did find an online converter which worked well but then I found out I didn't have all the song in that file.

I have one week to get this song. so any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dean

View/Reply Online (#188): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/188
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7966464