When I ripped my CD collection I found there were two ID tag
databases.  One is free and one is pay. Winamp and iTunes use the same
database. EAC uses another. Which program are you using to rip and
obtain your ID tag data?  I was using a program that accessed the pay
database and then it could then be imported into EAC for a great rip.

Kelly

View/Reply Online (#246): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/246
View All Messages In Topic (3): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/9588852