From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea
Sherry
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:02 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Tableture

Hope I got the spelling correct.

Taking up the guitar again. The guy who is helping me talks about this
tableture thingy like it is some form of musical notation. Is this
correct? Can this tableture be converted in to Braille or some
electronic format that can be read by my screen reader (NVDA)?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

-----
No virus found in this message.

View/Reply Online (#253): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/253
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/10319650