From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: February 24, 2018 4:51 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] VLC crashing

Yeah I use VLC for internet radio. But also I found as long as you have
something like Any DVD HD going in the background it's a verry accessible
Blu-Ray player. Obviously DVDs too but I was amaised that it's about as easy as
Windows Media Player use to be when it played DVDs. Thing is I don't know if
VLC can handel UHD BD or the Dolby Atmos bit streams on said disks. If it can
then so glorious.

View/Reply Online (#265): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/265
View All Messages In Topic (5): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/12663582