Do you have a list of instructions on how to do these things?

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 4:54 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] VLC crashing

I'm not sure about that. I use it to play DVDs and yes, it's very usable for that purpose. I particularly like how easy it is to select audio stream/tracks, subtitles and so on. I don't own any blue rays or a sophisticated sound system...just your average 2.1 stereo setup. I've got surround on the stereo but I never use it. Haha