From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter
Russillo
Sent: March 9, 2018 1:52 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] question on Winamp

Hi list, thanks for the reply about VLC; when using Winamp, I've found that the
volume gets lowered quite a bit when I play any file using it; I have volume
for the speakers set at 100 percent; I see under Speakers Properties something
about Exclusive Mode under the Levels tab I think; there's a checkbox that when
checked allows applications to control the volume of the speakers; is it better
to leave it checked or to uncheck it?  If I uncheck it could that clear up the
problem of Winamp lowering the volume? Please let me know if Exclusive Mode is
something to leave alone or uncheck it; thanks.

Peter

View/Reply Online (#307): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/307
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/14299511