Cool dude. Just grabbed it.

On 4/2/2018 3:35 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyae8v8zr0xhe6o/Rolls%20Of%20Thunder%20etc.flac?dl=0

On 3 Apr 2018, at 5:34 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

There's no link. Just the description.

On 4/2/2018 3:28 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi!
The following link is to a recording I made back in early February on the Sony
PCM-D50 recorder of a Thunderstorm
Unfortunately I got the tail end of this crackerjack storm but it was still
worth it.
The Thunder as you’ll hear kept rolling faintly in the distance for quite some
time.
You’ll also hear other assorted sounds, frightened birds, me adjusting the
recorder, the creaking of the house roof, traffic on the distant road, ambiance
caused my carport and the inside of the house itself etc.
The recorder was set up on a kitchen chair just inside the front door.
I would have used the Zoom H6 to record this however I didn’t have it at the time,
still dreaming about getting one back in February <smile>.
Anyway the PCM-D50 as you’ll hear is a perfectly capable recorder though it
doesn’t have any of the high sampling rates we’ve been discussing it still does
a damn good job for general recording work.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#444): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/444
View All Messages In Topic (4): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16740060