Yeah I guess I just always bring up the 100 cause I prefer studio audio. But also and I did as I'm fixsated with studio pro quality if this person even needs XLR. Cause yeah really the 100 is 1 of the best choises if you want an accessible studio grade recorder. But Yeah for quick little record and go things the H1 may do. I guess this person and I'm sorry I can't remember who it was at the moment didn't tell us much of what they want to capture.