smile. Actually once the fome came off I thought the DM420 buds were
quite good. They were pretty bright. Godzilla 1998 doing the tornado
blast roar sounded pretty good on them. The bass wasn't bose amazing but
meh it was axeptable.

On 4/9/2018 2:52 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Mind you I do wonder why companies bother giving us Earbuds, the cardboard packing of
the recorder etc is probably worth more <smile>.

On 10 Apr 2018, at 2:46 am, Robin Frost <robin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Wow I've never gotten earbuds with any Olympus I've ever bought in the States.
How interesting.
Take good care.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 10:39 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Olympus LS-P4 Recorder

I suppose Olympus take the view that most of their users can see the
level meters so they do know that the audio is being heard by the
microphones and then the record est would know the audio was being
recorded when the elapsed and remaining times were displayed on the screen.

I think the US models of Olympus recorders come supplied with Earbuds or
at least they did.

The last 2 Olympus recorders I bought locally and they didn't really
come with much in the way ofr accessories and certainly didn't come with
earbuds.