From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Friday, 18 May 2018 9:07 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Notice on recording with the Stream.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'd have to hear it for my self. But the hiss most likely
is just floor from the victor's pre amps. Also don't know your mike so
don't wana judge too harshly but some Audio-Technica mikes do have a bit
of self noise as it's called. My AT-8022 has some. But much much less
then the AT-822 that Neal has and Michael Lang had. Ah Michael Lang. He
was an epic reviewer. What a great lause.

View/Reply Online (#673): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/673
View All Messages In Topic (3): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/19314830