Hello!

When I search for it on Amazon I get something they refer to as standard edition, something they add the word radio to it hence comes the question are there different models of this or what? They have different prices, are they the same but they send different things with each? Please chime in and help, I am serching amazon.co.uk and is feeling lost, thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#679): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/679
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/19398918