I use an Anker Powerrbank but I’ve never worried about battery levels to be
honest, I get a feel for how long the bank seems to last.
In the case of Windows its a bit of a problem as Windows can’t tell whether
you’re using Battery or power.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#680): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/680
View All Messages In Topic (9): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/19244661