From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Aman Singer
Sent: Monday, 21 May 2018 1:17 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Intel Nuc

Hi Dane and all,

        Personally, I like to avoid VPN clients from VPN services, they are
usually closed source and any closed source security application is suspect
just because the source isn't available. This usually isn't malice, it's plain
stupidity, the world is filled with perfect encryption solutions which turned
out to be trash when an unbiased someone looked at them. Personally, I would
use OpenVPN, StrongSwan, etc, these are accessible, open source, will allow you
to connect to most services, and you can at least hope that the implementation
isn't absolutely full of holes.
Aman