Hi,
Sadly those of us here in the US don't like it any better it kills our access through smart speakers who haven't aded the radio.com as a service choice as of yet. Your theory would be logical if logic ruled the day. Sadly however for them it comes down to advertising revenue and who controls it and access. Some of us have contacted in an effort to advocate for restored access at least through smart speakers and other devices but who knows if it'll have any impact.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:46 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Entercom Removes Radio Stations from Tunein

Exactly what the subject line says folks so I'm now looking for new ways to
listen to my favourite station in Newyork, 1010 WINS.

The removal of CBS Radio stations from Tunein - not only is it a severe
annoyance to me - but it just doesn't make any sense, you'd think the powers
that be in Radio Land would want their stations to have as wider reach as is
possible.

Already I have to use a VPN to access 1010 WINS and that was crazy enough
given that iHeart Radio don't seem to care about such things, listen until
you drop seems to be the policy of iHeart Media.

So listeninging through a mobile device to 1010 WINS seems quite out of the
question given I can't even access the radio.com App from Australia's App
store.

I had a look at the radio.com web site and couldn't get too much joy there
either so I may even now install my registered copy of Tampin Radio to see
what I may get out of that.