Hi!

Heos is the multi-room wireless system used by Denon, Marantz and Heos
itself - Heos have just released their own model of Soundbar which looks
very nice. -

I've been using the Heos system for my Denon AVRX3400H Surround-Sound
receiver since May.

Last Wednesday I bought a Denon Heos 7 HS2 speaker for the Den to compliment
the receiver in the lounge room.

Up until now I powered Wireless speakers with a variety of Apps but had
never fully entigrated all the speakers I had, the closest I came to
integration was with the DTS Play-Fi system which I'm still using alongside
my Heos setup.

Heos takes integration to a new level for me, I already described how I
could stream sources connected to the Denon AVRX3400H to the Denon Heos 7
Hs2 in the Den and now I've seen how I can go even further.

You can for example pair your Apple iPhone to any Heos connected device on
your Network and have your iPhone seen on all other devices connected.

For an example, I paired my iPhone with the Denon Heos 7 Hs2 in the den and
I can play from the iPhone not only on the speaker in the Den but also on my
Surround-Sound receiver in the lounge thus I only need to pair the iPhone
with one device in the Heos system and I don't have to carry the iPhone
round to use with multiple devices using Bluetooth, remember Bluetooth has
limited range.

The same sort of integration can be applied to USB devices, plug a USB
Memory stick loaded with your favourite tracks into one Heos device on your
network and it can be accessed and used by all the other Heos devices.

So to sum up in 2 words, "Absolutely Brilliant!"

I plan to look at other uses for the Heos system including using Heos
speakers - Heos 3 HS2 - as rear speakers with the receiver in the lounge and
using 1 or more of the Denon Heos 1 HS2 speakers as portable stereo speakers
given the 1 HS2 can be equipped with a rechargeable battery pack -.