Wow that's cool. These things must be real good then if they sound like actual speakers.

On 8/5/2018 10:03 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Yes, I know what you mean about the speakers sound far bigger than they actually
are, a characteristic found in the B&W P7 I have here, almost sounds as though
I'm listening in an entertainment lounge and it did shock me when I hadn't listened
to the cans for a good while.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Sunday, 5 August 2018 11:18 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] More on the Px Headphones.

Hi!
So i am now sitting and writing to you while I listen to Whitesnake in my B&W
px.
THey do look prity much like the P7 headphones.
They have a noise canceling feature which can be turned off actually which i
think is a big plus!
The sound is hmm, i don’t know what to say really but a bit hard to define.
They sound big and not like other closed back headphones.
I can not really describe how the sound is but i am a bit unsatisfied at the
momet.
However i guess its just a matter of time.
The  speakers in the cans has another angle than what they use to have in such
cans. The android app is accessible and i will test it on my Ios devices too.
You can change the level of the noise canceling in the app.
They have three presets which are: Office, city and Flight!
There are other cool feature too.
Such as the feature that stops the music if you for example are moving the
headphones from your ears.
You can actually listen via bluetooth or cable.
Both the usb and the 3.5 mm jack.
/A