It's funny--coincidental funny, not ha-ha funny--that you should bring this up. I have noticed the delayed-start behavior in just about every program I run on one of my Windows 10 machines, only one in particular,  and I've run a few programs to try to figure out what's causing it, but none of them report back anything meaningful. And it's not just Winamp--it's everything starts slowly. I've gotten used to it now, but it shouldn't be this way. Good thing it's not my DAW machine, or I'd be ripping my hair out by the handful by now.